ongettingbetter

right so what's next

Sunday, October 09, 2005

so the tenuous process of developing and consolidating effective democracy in India is based in class origins, uneven because of differentiations in participation and activation of local marginalized populations
and I just want soft lips on mine, como tuyos, no como los de los gueros aqui in California, donde tengo que pretender que disfruto las conversaciones como disfruto una sola miradita desde tus ojitos cafecitos y brillantillos.
que voy a hacer con tanta soledad?
cuando les van a parar? cuando me dejaran en paz? siempre me visitan en las noches, cuando soy debil y no hay remedia sino escribir en este, como una victima patetica.
I don't know, cachete, what you are thinking ever these days.
Creo que, de todos modos, eres mal y me has tratado malo. Eres mala onda y nunca creia que pudiera pensar este de ti, pero me soprendiste.
I did not expect this.
On beaches and in hotel rooms, on mountain tops and under waterfalls, in heaving arms, in pictures painted with pretty words and caresses and miradas, you never mentioned that you would become ignorant of me just as quickly as I had become the center of your world.
I am a melted icecube out of its tray, running around and held together by a purpose so vague it is transparent.
Tienes razon, eres mamon de los mamoncillos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home